2010/10/18

YOUR FAVOURITE CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN?

   I love simple, no fuss, evening christian louboutin that are comfortable. Tokio Kumagaichristian louboutin fill all of these requisites so I tend to buy from him. I discovered him partly by chance. His shop is in my neck of the woods – it’s round the corner from my favourite restaurant and his christian louboutin caught my eye one day. It was one of the best discoveries I have ever made.
     I now never go anywhere else but Kumagai to buy evening christian louboutin because I know that I will always find something that is flattering to the foot, christian louboutin shoeswithout being tarty, no silly little bows or rhinestones and never, ever an ankle strap. Ankle straps are my pet hate, I think that whoever designed them decided he wanted to make women look rediculous. I think they make even the tiniest ankle look fat and the longest legs look stumpy.’

没有评论:

发表评论