2010/09/17

6.A beautiful dream




Because of the beautiful dream I can not adjust the reality till now.You must puzzle about it.Gee!Ok,I will share it with all of my dear friends.You should not make fun of me after hearing about it.Promise!Before telling the dream,I have to admit that I am the loyal funs of Christian Louboutin Shoes,especially for the gorgeous Louboutin Pumps.Maybe some have known a little about my story,yeah,about Christian Louboutin!

What a big surprise!My boyfriend sent me this Christian Louboutin Patent Leather Pumps Golden/Pink as my birthday gift.What a beautiful shoes!With crescent toe, 12 cm self-covered heel,signature red sole,leather lining, bronze cap-toe, T-bar design, adiustable strap.All of the design are just as a wonderful artwork,and i think it is just for me!I am so excited about the special gift!I have dreaming of owing it for a long time.However,I didn't tell any one.How does he know the reality?I can not believe my eyes and we enjoyed ourselves that moment.Always dancing and singing...Suddenly I was woke by the alarm.Oh,what a pity!Though it is just a dream,I love the feeling and i can not adjust till now.I believe that maybe it will come true later.Bless!

Owning a pair of Christian Louboutin is the same dream of every lady of all ages. It is a symbol of status and good taste to have a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes.So if you want to be a fashional or remarkable lady in your life, Christian Louboutin will make your dream come ture. You should not shrinke back at the sight of the high price. As the Cheap Christian Louboutin shoes is your NO.1 Choice,with lower price,nut higher in quality.Hurry up!

没有评论:

发表评论