2010/09/14

4.Gorgeous Christian Louboutin Grey Satin With Silver Buckles Boots



Gorgeous!That is my first feeling when I saw this Christian Louboutin Boots at the first sight.Then I immediately think of the sentences which goes,a marvelous creation nature.Gee!It is really can be called a wonderful and successful artwork.Frankly speaking,it is a long time that I have such a big surprise.Ok,maybe you expect to know the information in a hurry.

Christian Louboutin Grey Satin With Silver Buckles Boots
Material:  grey satin,camel wool
Place of origin:  Made in Italy
Weight:  0.9kg
Height:  12cm covered heel
Package:  shoe box and dust bag
Keywords: Christian louboutin, shoes
Home Page: http://www.newchristianlouboutin.com
Characteristic:  Signature red sole made you Sexy & Elegant.It's a high heel boots.With adjustable silver buckle at one side,with camel wool on the surface.The unique design of heel makes the boots more charming.

I love this wonderful and Cheap Christian Louboutin Boots very much,for one thing for the special design,such as the adjustable silver buckle and camel wool design,for another,it gives me a deep impression,sexy and gorgeous.Do you like it?

没有评论:

发表评论