2010/09/15

.I have a dream



I have a dream,a wonderful dream,frankly,I will keep the secret till three months later.Maybe some will ask why I will keep it for a long time.Secret! Ok,now I decide to share it with all of my dear friends,and I do hope some can give me suggestion.That is,I will buy this Moncler Men Christmas Edition Down Jackets as a birthday gift for my boyfriend three months later.The question is that I have not made a decision which color to choose till now,red or black?Yeah,I will share the information as follow:
Red Moncler Men Christmas Edition Down Jackets

Material:  99%Polyamide,1%Polyurethane
Place of origin:  France
Characteristic:  snap closure hood,topstitching around the whole body,hidden zipper closure at centre front,two patch pockets at front,one spare patch pocket at the left chest,long sleeves with elastic and snap cuffs,very chic
Weight:  1kg
Keywords:  Moncler, jacket
Home Page: http://www.monclersdiscount.com

Each of Moncler Down Jackets are as an wonderful artwork,not only famous for the special design,but also the comfortable feeling.Take this Red/black Moncler Down Jackets as an example,I love both!I can not tell exactly which is much more suitable for my boyfriends.It seems a little funny if I choose both,so,my dear friends,could you give me some suggestion?

没有评论:

发表评论