2010/09/11

1.What a beautiful Herve Leger!




My friends bought me a beautiful Herve Leger recently,a simple pattern,but without losing fashion.Yeah,she knew clearly that I do not prefer the complex clothing.Afrer all, the dress is very beautiful. I like it very much. And what made me realy happy was that I became the focus at the party at the next party.Here,I would like to share the information with all of my friends below.

Herve Leger Bandage Dress Beige With Black
Material:  rayon and nylon
Place of origin:  France
Weight:  1.5kg
Keywords:  Herve Leger, dress
Home Page: http://www.hervelegersdresss.com
Characteristic:  the bandage dress of this brand,beige colour is elegant,wear it, you looks much younger and active.very graceful.
Shoulders with,No sleeves,open back zipper closure,Hits above the knee,Signature bandage bodice,we recommend storing it in your wardrobe and lying flat,Dry clean only.

I wore that dress and they said I was very grace, beautiful as well as sexy. It was one of the happiest nights in my whole life. I danced and danced, laughted and laughted, forgetting when it is then. I was enchanted absolutely just like I was in the joy paradise. It is an indelible time. What a wonderful night! What a beautiful Herve Leger Dress!

没有评论:

发表评论