2010/09/12

Latest Love Song single “Louboutins” with christian louboutin shoes




Do you know Jennifer Lopes?Or are you interested in Christian Louboutin?People who are familiar with Jennifer Lopez, would know that she is a well-known fans of Christian Louboutin  "Red-soled shoes ," and  she has strongly promoted her latest single Love Song "Louboutins".

"Louboutins" comes in January this year, which is the first single song of the album"love", on the cover, whole body with sexy lace, Jennifer Lopez  lying on the ground, a pair of newly designed Christian Louboutin Black Lace eye-catching red sole shoes! The photo is really beautiful, the signature red sole shoes really a shining point, very eyecatching.I was deeply attracted by the scene at the frist sight.I believe mostly may have the same feeling with me.How magic and gorgeous the scene is!

With such sexy attraction, no people can refuse to listen her song, I love her song as  well as I love Christian Louboutin Shoes!I do hope she will sing more songs for Christian Louboutin,the famous brand which is a bomb of fashion word!

没有评论:

发表评论