2010/09/11

9.Which Moncler Vests Should I Choose?




I have a good news to share with all my my dear friends,meanwhile accompany with a problem.Ok,I will share the good news at first.That is, I am interested in the Moncler Vest on line recently.I love it very much,and I can not help buying it as soon as I saw at first sight.However,because there are two colors,orange and white,two wonderful colors that I can not make a decision which to buy.Here, i would like to share all of my friends and I expect you can help me out of the problem.
White Moncler Quilted Body Warmer Vests

Material:  99%Polyamide,1%Polyurethane
Place of origin:  France
Characteristic:  topstitching around the whole body,buttons and hidden zipper closure at centre front,two patch pockets at front side,moncler signature on the left chest,no sleeves ,very chic
Weight:  1kg
Keywords:  Moncler, jacket
Home Page: http://www.monclersdiscount.com

How do you think about the Moncler Vest?I suppose that if there are another vest in black,coffee,or other colors expect the orange,I will immediately choose the white color,and now it should arrive me already.Sighs!Can you give me a suggestion,my dear?

没有评论:

发表评论